Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Another October Birthday

















I made this little card for my friend Lori ... it actually kind of looks like her. The image is a digital from InStyle Stamps, colored with Copics. I used my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch to make the "icing" and then covered it with a thin layer of Crystal Affects to add a little shine.
The card base, the striped layer and the oval frame were all cut on my Cricut using Gypsy Wanderings ... this is my first Gypsy card. I finished with a handwritten sentiment and a little ribbon. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Such a cute image Jo! It looks like you're enjoying your Gypsy! Wonderful birthday card...Kris

Snowmanlover said...

Oh Jo, Love this card. Did not see your new posts in my dashboard. You are such an artist!! Barb

Anonymous said...

That is soooooo cute, Jo! Love how you used that drippy goo punch and LOVE those colors!