Monday, June 29, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
It's been a hectic past few days. I'm on the planning committee for our local Relay for Life and our event was this past Friday night. I had the usual last minute things to do, plus the all-night relay. Really, I just don't seem to recover from the all-nighters like I used to. Anyway, when I made it back to my blog, I was surprised to find two blogs award. The first was from Barb...she gave me the Lemonade Stand award. Look for it on the rightside column of my blog. The second was this award from Kris. Many thanks to both...how wonderful to be recognized. A requirement of the award is to list 7 honest things about yourself. Here goes:
1. I have a wonderful husband and daughter who support my cardmaking habit, even though they don't really understand it.
2. I love dogs...any size, shape or breed.
3. I'm a veteran. I retired from the US Air Force in 1994.
4. I worry too much about things I can't change, but I'm getting better about that.
5. I'm the youngest of six children.
6. I was born and raised in Missouri and, even though I've lived in lots of different places, Missouri is where I feel most at home.
7. No matter how hard I try, I cannot go into a Michaels and purchase only one thing.
Now, I'm passing this on to the following people. Please visit their awesome blogs.
Kayleigh - www.klw520.blogspot.com
Dashawnna - www.dashawnna.blogspot.com
Heather - www.heather-cardcreations.blogspot.com
Jennifer - www.jenniferscards.blogspot.com
Now, here are the "rules" for you to pass on this award...
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Posted by Jo at 2:06 PM
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Posted by Jo at 6:55 PM