Click on their names to visit their wonderful blogs.
To accept this award, I'm to tell you eight things about myself. Here goes:
1. I'm tall ... 6ft to be exact, but when people ask, I tell them I'm 5' 12".
2. My husband and I are military retirees. We retired from the US Air Force in 1994, which means
we've been retired almost as long as we were on active duty. Time really does fly.
3. Yellow is my favorite color.
4. My family and I lived in Germany for three years (1988 to 1991) and absolutely loved it!
5. I love a good nap.
6. I'm the accounting chairperson for a Relay for Life committee.
7. Cherry Dr. Pepper is my newest addiction.
8. I'm the youngest of six children.
Now, I'm passing this award on to:
1. Heather at housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
2. Katie at craftingwithkatie.com
3. Dawn at deegeescraps.blogspot.com
4. Sarah at scrapbookingwithsarah.blogspot.com
5. Tracy at crazyforstamps.blogspot.com
6. Sharette at scrappernthemaking.blogspot.com
7. Jeannie at aplaceformycards.blogspot.com
8. Carol at lovebutterflies2.blogspot.com
Be sure to visit these blogs ... I know you'll be inspired!