Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Poor Neglected Blog!

June is such a hectic month for me ... I haven't had much time for blogging, but I have gotten some crafting done. I hope to get back to regular posting soon.
Here's a quick little card I made using a digital image from Mo Manning ... isn't it sweet!! I colored this with ProMarkers and then cut it out using Nestibilities. The blue circle is from the George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge, and the border was made using a punch from EK Success. I finished this with some pearls, ribbon and a dark gold button. I know it looks like an orange button, but really, it's gold ... that photography/lighting thing is tricky!!


Thanks for stopping by ...



2 comments:

Dayna Sabrina said...

Great to have you back! I have missed your posts!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Super cute card. Love blue and yellow together.