Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Bella Card



This is one of my Christmas cards for this year. I made a dozen of these for my sisters and some special 'girl friends'. The image is from Stamping Bella, colored with Stampin' Up markers. The sentiment stamp is from Stampendous. I used the George cartridge to cut the circle and rectangles, the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge for the scalloped circle and the Tag, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge for the sentiment tag. The edges were inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

If you look closely, you'll see I used Martha Stewart tinsel glitter on Bella's hat and boots, and I used Martha Stewart microbeads for the holly berries. Martha has come up with some really cool bling!


For the inside, I used the Winter Woodland cartridge for the holly and Gypsy Wandering for the "Fabulous". The inside is not quite what I had in mind, but it's works. Overall, I'm happy with this one ... hope you like it too!






8 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Great card Jo...love the image!!!!

Happy Holidays!
Terry

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Wow, you have some fantastically beautiful cards. I've found great inspiration here!

zopeloti said...

Love your work and your Blog. The Bella card is adorable.

Kris said...

Jo this is a "fabulous" card. Every recipient will be thrilled! Hugs...Kris

Enfys said...

This is super Jo, inside and out!
Have a very very happy Christmas,
big hugs
En x

Mina said...

stunning Jo...so perfect...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for taking the time to follow my blog
Mina xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Love it, Jo!! Super cute card! Aren't you just loving your Gypsy??!! hugs!

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Love this! Those are so cute.