Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

2010 Valentines


It's been a long time since I've posted to my blog ... life has gotten in the way recently ... but I did get the chance to make some Valentines. For the first Valentine, I used patterned paper from Stampin' Up and trimmed the bottom edge with a Martha Stewart punch. The scalloped squares are from Storybook and the hearts are from Plantin SchoolBook (using the Roly Poly feature key). The face stamps are from Peachy Keen, and the sentiment is a $1 stamp from Michael's.




This one is very simple: The cut is from the Love Struck cartridge (cut at 3.25) and I added a couple of dimensional stickers from a set I got in a bargain bin.














Finally, I am a member of Rotary International and our local chapter sends Valentines to the residents of nursing homes in our area. These little cards are 4.25 x 2.75. On the front are hearts that were cut using Doodlecharms and stamped with an image from Stampin' Up. On the back is a computer generated sentiment ... designed by my wonderful daughter Stacey. Her help was really appreciated, as I made 304 of these!!

2 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Jo

Nice to see you blogging again and some great cards as well. That heart on the middle one is beautiful, a new cart I guess as not seen it before.

B x

Sheena said...

beautiful cards..I gave you a Sunshine Award over at my blog :)

Sheena