Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Love The Home Decor Cupcake

I've entered this in the Ribbon-Tastic challenge at
This is such a great cut ... it always turns out looking impressive.

I ran the pink paper through my crimper to make it look like a cupcake paper, then I Cuttlebugged and glittered the 'frosting'. To top it off, I embossed the cherry with clear embossing powder to give it a little shine. Then I finished it with some stitching and a pretty ribbon ... quick and simple.

Here's a look at the inside. The tag is a cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and the sentiment stamps are from my new favorite Stampin' Up set.

9 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Jo this is Gorgeous!! I love how you created your yummy cupcke so it spills over the edge of your card! The topping is embossed perfectly and love the shiny cherry!
Hugs
Juliexx

Mary said...

Really…..its amazing….all products are wonderful, Have you visited stonecretion.co.uk??

Stonecreation have also a wide range of beautiful stone products for your beautiful home and garden. Ensure you will find there amazing stone products at attractive price.

Edna Marie said...

Super Sweet!! now I want a cupcake lol!! I have something foe you on my blog

Hugggs
PinkE

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, pretty papers and colors, Jo, and that cherry looks good enough to eat! Love the crimping!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's fabulous! and the crimped paper case is a fantastic idea and looks great! Very cute!

Chrissy C said...

Oooohhh love it! Looks so yummy you could take a bite!

Linda D said...

Jo, this looks so yummy for sure. I enjoyed visiting your blog, you do beautiful work.

DonnaMundinger said...

Jo this is gorgeous! I STILL haven't used this cupcake and it's by FAR the cutest one. LOVE your colors here! xxD

Leann said...

This is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us over on CCT this week :D
Hugs x