Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Take a Little Time to Pamper Yourself!

I made this card for my friend Karen. Her 60th birthday is tomorrow and several friends and I put together a gift basket of fun stuff she can use to pamper herself. We also included gift certificates for a massage, pedicure, hair cut and style, and dinner at a nice restaurant. I know she'll love it!!

The image is from Stamping Bella, colored with Copics and all the papers and card stock are from Stampin' Up.


 The beads were actually a pair of earrings I got at a craft fair. I don't wear dangly earrings, but I love beads and knew I could put these to good use somewhere.



The sentiment is computer generated. I printed it first on plain paper. Then I taped my patterned paper over the original printing and then printed again.






Finally, here's a peek at the inside. Hope you like this one ... thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Love it - thanks for sharing.

Court said...

CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I love Bella! She's such a diva! Great colors and layout, Jo! Fabulous re-use of the earrings.

Snowmanlover said...

Love that card!