Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Cricut 360° Blog Challenge #5 ... Transportation

Happy Friday!! Are you ready for another Cricut 360° Blog challenge? This week we're celebrating vacations and all the ways people travel to get to their favorite destinations.


For my project, I made an A2 size card from navy blue cardstock. Then I used one of the built-in shapes on my Imagine, filled with a pattern from the Buccaneer cartridge, to create the mat. The life preserver and the anchor are from the Life's a Beach cartridge ... they were also filled with colors from Buccaneer and cut with my Imagine. I added lots of inking, a spritz of Pearl Glimmer Mist and some doodling.


The sentiment is computer generated. I hand cut the banner, inked the edges and then formed it around a pen to give it a little dimension. 

I hope my little card has inspired you to join our challenge this week ... I'd love to see what you design.


And remember, we always have a weekly give-away.
This week's  prize is a 6" x 6" Basic Grey paper pad.



Thanks for stopping by ...

8 comments:

Creative Diva said...

Great card. I love the glimmer mist you added.

Daisylove Creations said...

Jo,
Beautiful card! I also love the glimmer mist and how the banner looks wavy...great dimension!
Hugs,
Diana

Sonya said...

Love it jo!

DIANA L. said...

Super job on your card I love how you used the imagine.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I love this card! So much better than my "bon voyage" card! Way to go! It screams nautical!

cuttlebug_fan said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you used.

Leirad
leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Almost makes me want an Imagine! Love how the colors work so well together!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love it:)