Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wenching You a Happy Birthday!

Here's a quick and easy card I made 
for my brother-in-law's birthday.


I used black cardstock from Papertrey Ink to make a 5.25" square card base. Then I used my Imagine and the Buccaneer cartridge to print and cut the background paper and the cute little 'wench'. I used pop dots to adhere all her layers, and then more pop dots to attached her to the front of the card.


For the inside, I printed more of the background paper and added a computer generated sentiment. So much fun ...

I love my Imagine!!

Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

Adrian said...

very cute! Love the sentiment:)

GabyCreates.com said...

Very nice card and oh so funny sentiment! I need to use my Oh I have to have it the minute it was released and have not used yet cart!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my SASL post
your newest follower, Gaby