Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Cricut 360° Blog Challenge #12 ... Native American Inspiration

Happy Friday! Are you ready for another Cricut 360° Challenge? This week, I'm keeping it simple. My image is a digital from Daisy's Digi Doodles. I printed it on kraft paper, colored it with Copics, then used a small paint brush and white craft ink to highlight the feathers. I added a drop of Glossy Accents to each of the beads to give them a little shine and texture. I layered this with papers from Stampin' Up and some twine, and then finished with a sentiment cut from the Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge.
Hope you like my little card ... now it's your turn. Visit the Cricut 360° Challenge Blog to see the design team's wonderful projects. Then link up your project ... I'd love to see what you create!!


Thanks for stopping by ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great take on the challenge, Jo! Love all the little finishing touches.

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen said...

nicee, love this.

-kristen

Creative Diva said...

This is amazing. Love the saying.

Enfys said...

Fabulous card Jo, great sentiment too
hugs
Enfys xx