Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

No Layer Card



I made this card for the ThreeCloversDesigns
Thursday Challenge #18. This week's challenge was to make a card using only one sheet of card stock...no layers. My image is from Peachy Keen stamps, colored with Prisma's and OMS. I embossed around the image using my Cuttlebug and a Nestabilities circle. The sentiment stamp is from Whipper Snapper's Sweet Expressions set. I added a rhinestone, a little ribbon and some doodling. It was a fun, little card to make....something different. What do you think? Let me know!

7 comments:

Saskia said...

Oooh.... so sweet!! This card makes me smile!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Sharon Caudle said...

This is sooooo danged CUTE, Jo!!! I love the images and your coloring is awesome!! so bright and cheery and it definitely makes me smile! I love it! hugs!

Pinklady50 said...

This is this most adorable card! I really must get some of those stamps--they just put you in such a happy place! And the doodling is so sweet. I have never thought to accent a small sentiment stamp with a gem. That is the best idea--really anchors the stamp beautifully. You've inspired me today!

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling image and great job on the challenge this week...you should enter your latest graduation card too!

Kerry D-C said...

This is just too cute!! Love the bright happy image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!

~Lori Roop said...

The first one is classy and the second one is so cute!! TFP!

Sheena said...

sooo cute..I love your blog..I have a blog award for you :)