Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mojo Monday #90


On Monday evening, I tried to do this week's Mojo Monday challenge and wasn't very successful. So, I tried again tonight with better results. This card is 5x7. The little outfit is from New Arrival, cut at 3.5". The patterned paper is from the DCWV Nana's Nursery stack. I stamped the sentiment using a stamp from Papertrey Ink's Mega Mixed Messages set. I added some stitching, a couple buttons, some rick rack and pop dots. This is the first time I've stitched on one of my cards...I like it....I'm pretty sure I'll try it again.

9 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this is an adorable card, so pretty! Your stitching looks wonderful for your firt go I still haven't plucked up the courage to try! Your work is great and you have a lovely blog!
Juliexx

Chrissy C said...

This card is SO ADORABLE!!! I love your stitching! First time...WOW!!!! I got one of those Pixies not to long ago and haven't been brave enough. I need to try!
Fabulous card!

~ Lorrie ~ said...

ADORABLE! Really very cute! Those are perfect!

Anonymous said...

I saw this on the Cricut mb and LOVED it! Such a beautiful baby card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! I love the colors and that precious little outfit. Thanks for playing! :)

Kris said...

Jo this is precious...wonderful baby-themed card! Kris

Anonymous said...

JoAnne - these little baby cut-outs are adorable. I can't wait for you to see the cake when it is finished. So proud to be your enabler. Julie Holtgrave

Enfys said...

This is adorable, I just love the colours and the sweetness of it.
luv
En x

Snowmanlover said...

JO, you truly do such beautiful work and are so very talented!!! Hugs, Barb