Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello Kitty - Thinking of You





I have friends who recently lost a baby as a result of a miscarriage. They also have a three year old who is just a gem... such a sweet little girl... she was so excited about being a big sister. I thought she might need a "Happy Card". This is what I came up with.

The card size is 5"x7". I used the Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge and cut Kitty at 4.75". The flower on the inside was cut at 2.75". Other items used: Prima flowers, rhinestones, a brad, ribbon trim, heart lace trim, Martha Stewart punch and pop dots. The printed paper is from a Michael's stack and the card stock is from my stash. I added a little doodling with a Copic glitter pen and the sentiment is computer generated. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Super Cute! I really like your cards. I have a blog award waiting for you on my blog.. stop by and pick it up when you have a chance.

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Love the papers and colors you used. So sorry for you friend's loss. I said a little prayer.

Snowmanlover said...

Wow, all of your work is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am from Missouri too!! Beautiful work!! All of your cards. Wish you could teach me some of these things!! I will sign up to follow!