Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Another New Arrival Card



Just a quick post...it's late and I should be in bed. I've made another card using New Arrival, I really like this cartridge. The card is size A2. The card stock is from Papertrey Ink and the patterned paper is from a DCWV Nana's Nursery paper pack. The 'onsie' was cut at 3.25" and the 'angel' was cut from Graphically Speaking at 1.25" (I covered it with some Glossy Accents for a little shine). I added a little stitching, a couple of buttons from my stash and a bit of embroidery floss. I was trying to make a card more suitable for a boy...but this still looks kinda 'girly' to me.

2 comments:

Rosy said...

i think i will have to get this cart next x
it took me forever to source who i was going to award with my blogger award you so very kindly sent me thank you for giving it to me
Rosy x

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is precious! I love your paper choices! I left a little something for you on my blog!